Sunday, September 25, 2011

So this was a pretty good week.  Nothing too exciting, but good.  There were several little things Riley did that were cute.  He likes to tell us to go to time out, and today he said "daddy time out, one, two, three, time out dad.  Everything is my do it, or my did it my, my, my, instead of me or I.  Someone tried to correct him, and I said not to cuz I think it is cute.  I got my package from dali decals.  Allysa got me a groupon coupon from there for my baby shower, and I finally got around to ordering, so I'm excited to put that up.  We also bought a dresser for Bailey's room...the baskets just weren't working out.  The kids had stuffy noses all week, and Stephen had a full blown head cold, not fun. We looked around for a van this week, but I really don't want one yet.  I know I"ll eventually get one, but I just not yet.  One of my co-workers/friends has a girl about 8 months older than Bailey, and said he oven needs to be closed, so she gave me a bunch of cute clothes for Bailey.  Can't beat free.  Tonight I put Bailey to bed in her crib instead of he basinette...I'm a little nervous about it, although I don't know why.  She's just down the hall, but we'll see how it goes.  We got knew family pics back from Stephen's side of the family.  They turned out really good.  Eventhough Stephen stayed in nursery the whole time with Riley, he cried pretty much the whole time.  How are we going to get him to like it?  Any suggestions?  Bailey is growing so fast.  She loves to "will" herself places.  She rocks back and forth trying to get to where she's looking at.  She's rolling over a lot more, and laughing, and loves to watch Riley.  Work has been pretty slow lately, I think I'm going to try and change the days that I work cuz the ones I'm working just aren't cutting it.  Riley is not a big fan of sharing his toys, and lets it be known.  He just has a problem with it with kids his own age, but with us he doesn't mind.  He also is on a streak of not eating.  That whole cutting him of his bottle is obviously not working. 

No comments:

Post a Comment